InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Michelle Rodriguez - The Official Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )

Showing Love
chris
  Posted: Nov 29 2008, 10:06 AM

Hardcore Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 665

Dear Michelle Rodriguez.
I had sent you two roses, which I had cut the peduncles.
Both parts of roses. I have this still at me every day.
I never will forgotten, who you are. You are a nice surprise of everyone, who you know!
I donīt want to talk about anything, just like without a topic.
I like you, you are sweet. You have power, and I like to write you to say hello, and present you a few of happiness, so that somebody writes to you.

Behave carefully and I wish you a very nice Christmas time! Live in peace and harmony. I Love you!

Chris

--------------------
Begin to fall in L with - L to frenzy! How to feel a bond of L. Wish to be a labour of L and hope to have a L attachment. I donīt like to play for love, although I am this since lovely years, head over heels in L- I want to send you one's L in every message!THXMichelle, you help to open blockades and feel my mind free. Thank you so Much! You donīt need to quest for L, I am still here^_^ L=LOVE!
LoveMichelle4eva
  Posted: Nov 29 2008, 09:47 PM

Love Michelle Rodriguez 4life

Member No.: 5,387

I will love you forever...

I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
and your kind, thoughtful way,
the joy that you bring
to my life every day.
I love you today
as I have from the start,
and I'll love you forever
with all of my heart

When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away;
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you,
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your heart,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever and Always,
I will Love You."

wub.gif iloveyou.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Love Michelle Rodriguez 4life
You call on things in life by being who you are. You owe no one anything for that, remembering that, will allow you to never be held down in life by negativity. Please just be your truth and don't ever feel like you owe anyone anything.
http://twitter.com/LuvMRod4life
ISupportMichelle
  Posted: Dec 14 2008, 10:13 PM

We Support Michelle Rodriguez

Member No.: 2,950

dear michelle

i came by here in this thread to show you our LOVE and SUPPORT if thats okay with you mama.my mother says hello to you and she is visually impared but,she hears though and i always talk to her about you positively...i always tell her the way you look in the pics from your myspace and here in MRU website and my mom says that you look so beautiful and sexy.you are very smart and tallented.my mothers name is...Miladis Rodriguez and yeah she has the same last name as yours but,we are the rodriguez's family from my moms father which hes my grandfather that i never seen him before.oh by the way i showed her all of your vids from here,myspace and youtube and she says that your so...amazing and that you have a very nice voice speaking spanish...we love your characters from all of your movies that you have done and we enjoyed watching them on DVD.we all LOVE you and we appreciate all of the work that youve done and the ones that your doing now.and i hope that you can read this message...i wished that you can reply back to us your fans and we hope that we can see more of you pretty soon.

from your fans,

maritza and miladis

wub.gif iloveyou.gif hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image
I hope we don't go to War... that would suck ass. Im no tree hugger, but that would be crappy way to get the populationto downsize. Maybe mother nature will intervene with a global warning storm and people all over the world are forced to celebrate life together in a festival of revolution for love and joy, a little dancing wouldn't hurt.
https://twitter.com/WeSupportMrod
chris
  Posted: Dec 16 2008, 10:34 PM

Hardcore Fan

Member No.: 665

I really want dance with you the Beaver Fever auuu ^^smile.gif
So I wish you a nice day and good look into your business :-)

C ya
Chris

--------------------
Begin to fall in L with - L to frenzy! How to feel a bond of L. Wish to be a labour of L and hope to have a L attachment. I donīt like to play for love, although I am this since lovely years, head over heels in L- I want to send you one's L in every message!THXMichelle, you help to open blockades and feel my mind free. Thank you so Much! You donīt need to quest for L, I am still here^_^ L=LOVE!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0725 seconds | Archive